I am a teacher

I AM A TEACHER..............
I May be a School Teacher/
I May be a College Lecturer
/ I May be a University Professor.
Behind That Doctor, It is Me, a Teacher...........
Behind That Engineer, It is Me, a Teacher..........
Behind That Statistician, It is Me, a Teacher..........
Behind That Nuclear Physicist, It is Me, a Teacher..........
Behind That Mathematician, It is Me, a Teacher..........
Behind That Scientist, It is Me, a Teacher..........
Behind That Zoologist, It is Me, a Teacher..........
Behind That Entomologist, It is Me, a Teacher..........
Behind That Botanist, It is Me, a Teacher..........
Behind That Economist, It is Me, a Teacher..........
Behind That Entrepreneur, It is Me, a Teacher..........
Behind That Lawyer, It is Me, a Teacher..........
Behind That Political Scientist, It is Me, a Teacher..........
Behind That Psychologist, It is Me, a Teacher..........
Behind That Musician, It is Me, a Teacher..........
Behind That Architect, It is Me, a Teacher..........
Behind That Astrologer, It is Me, a Teacher..........
Behind That Astronomer, It is Me, a Teacher..............
I Carry the Light Even Though They Mostly Make Fun Of Me By Their Uncharitable Jokes ...
But I am a Teacher........
I Don't Qualify for a Bungalow or a Villa nor Earn Enough to Buy an Expensive House or a Car.............
Like Corrupt Officers and Corrupt Politicians.
But Yes, I am a Teacher...........
Some Think or Even Say That I Have too Many Holidays. They Never Know That I Spend Those Holidays Either Correcting Papers or Planning What and How I am Going to Teach When I Go Back to School/College/University /Institution........
Because I am a Teacher.....
Sometimes I Get Confused and Even Get Stressed by the Ever-changing Policies Over What And How I Have to Teach....... Despite All That, I am a Teacher and I Love to Teach and I am Teaching ....
On Pay-days I Don't Laugh as Corrupt Officers and Others Do, But by the Next Day I Love to Come With a Smile to Those That I Teach.....
Because I am a Teacher....
The Main Source of My Satisfaction is When I See Them Growing. I See Them Succeeding.
I See Them Having All Those Assets. I See Them Bravely Facing the World and its Challenges. And I Say Yes I Have Taught in Spite of Living in a World Opened by Google.. Because I am a Teacher....
Yes I am a Teacher........
It Doesn't Matter How They Look at Me, It doesn't Matter How Much More They Earn Than I Do. It Doesn't Matter That They Drive While I Walk Because All What They Have is Through Me, A Teacher...
Whether They Acknowledge Me or Not...... I am a Teacher....
This Message is Dedicated to All the Amazing Teachers , Lecturers And Professors .
You May Pass This Message to All the Teachers / Lecturers / Professors If You Like And Make Them Proud of Their Careers .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acknowledgement sample for school project

Adjective : degrees of comparison